Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beginning Questions for Blog

1. I am Martin of GHS and I am a very busy person. I play tennis, run x-country, am a BSA SPL and student Council Representative and have many other tasks with family, friends and other people. I am 14 years old, a freshman and I am interested in the medical and military fields, wanting to be an officer in the Army National Guard in the future being a field surgeon in the MedCorps. I am especially working in school taking mostly honors classes to challenge myself.

2. I took honors space science for a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to be very active in school taking difficult classes to get the extra challenge and recognition. I obviously would have to take Space Science to graduate, therefore, I took honors just to add the extra challenge. I am very interested in space with it's extensiveness, being raised by a father who was very interested in the stars. I would enjoy looking into his telescope on clear nights to see the moon and other stars. Therefore, I am interested in taking honors.

3. The obivious subject I am trying to get from this class is the graduation credit. Besides this, I want a true explanation of space that I haven't recieved from middle school. I also want to learn more about our impact on space and what we do to unfold its mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment