Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1. This semester in Space Science Honors was very interesting. Many works, projects and lessons in Galaxies, the Universe, characteristics or space, our Solar System and Moon were easy, complex, interesting and boring in their own ways. My favorite topic was definitely the galaxies. We got to learn something that was very close to us considering space while it entirely is something far from us. We have a lot to learn from it as well. Therefore, my favorite technological experience had to be the voice thread with the galaxy project. It seems interesting to be able to present in a different way to people, by a proofread, edited text and voice. the test on galaxies seemed extremely easy.
2. My least favorite topic matter was the Electromagnetic spectrum. It was difficult to grasp and apply to space with the spectroscope use with stars. Making the brochure was also difficult with the electromagnetic spectrum. There was so much information, work and other needs for such a brochure. I couldn't evenly do research, prioritize different tasks and other situations on it. I found the brochure program difficult to run as well. The turnout grade was poor in the electromagnetic spectrum.
3. There would be a couple of changes if I could make them. First, a little less projects would be helpful. I don't know if we needed all the projects that we did for each section or chapter or unit. I think we should have combined the main ideas from a couple of chapters to form a huge project. That reaches out to the brochure project as well. I think less information on the electromagnetic spectrum and more information on it's application to other subjects could be more productive. Also, if a brochure was to be made, I think more time on how to use it and even editing the program would be helpful.
4. There weren't any topics particularly difficult to grasp in my head. There was a lot of memorization necessary with any problems. The most difficult subject was obviously the electromagnetic spectrum. Again, the subject wasn't easy to apply to space. I think some more personal time on the matter in my study and some extra coverage and questionings in class were necessary. Besides that, the semester did go well and successful for me and appeared great for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment